Congratulations to our CEO Derrick Griggs, who was invited to join Quontic Bank’s Black and Hispanic Community Development Advisory Board. Alongside fellow housing and economic development executives, Mr. Griggs will help guide Quontic’s outreach to foster Black and Hispanic homeownership.
Quontic is an adaptive digital bank on a mission to help people grow their money with purpose. As a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), it provides access to homeownership to low-income families, immigrants, small business owners and others who have earned, saved and budgeted their money on the path to homeownership.
The Black and Hispanic Community Development Advisory Board includes:
- Steve Thomas, Senior Managing Director of Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago and 2022 Co-Chair of the National Housing Conference’s National Advisory Committee;
- Derrick Griggs, CEO of Neighborhood Housing Services of New York City, Inc.;
- Pilar Moya-Mancera, Executive Director of Housing Help, Inc.;
- David Clower, Chief Investment Officer of Raza Development Fund; and Founder & Managing Member of Desert Cove Ventures, LLC.;
- Tino Diaz, Managing Director of America’s Homeowner Alliance;
- Paul Campbell, Co-Founder of Equilibrium Mortgage Solutions;
- Bryan Young, CEO of Home Lending Pal;
- Joseph H. Holland, Harlem-based attorney, entrepreneur, writer and minister, and former New York State Housing Commissioner;
- Marco Antonio Huaman, Vice President, Correspondent Channel, Acra Lending; and
- Victor M. Flores, Managing Partner, Snowwater Investment Partners, LLC and Asst. Adjunct Professor at St. John’s University.
You can read the full press release here.